Membership in Carl Orff Canada offers many benefits:
- Three issues per year of Ostinato, our national journal, with stimulating articles, reports, reviews, and activities of national and international significance.
- Affiliation with a local or regional chapter.
- Issues of a chapter newsletter with articles, workshop information and teaching ideas.
- Reduced rate for chapter workshops with local and national clinicians.
- A national conference every two years with national and international clinicians.
- Local and national scholarships for teacher education in the Orff approach.
- An environment for professional development, communication and networking.
- Eligible to attend National Conferences.
- An opportunity to share the joy and enthusiasm of the Orff approach with your colleagues throughout.
Subscription Members Receive the Additional Benefits:
- Further reduction on chapter workshops with local and national clinicians.
- Bring a friend for free to the third workshop of the year.
- Access to the Chapter’s video lending library.